Travel and Hospitality
The rise of budget airlines and the simplicity of online booking have changed the global tourism industry. Travel agents maintaining traditional information systems are becoming out-of-date.
Consequently, localization is the key to success as clients are more motivated to choose service providers that can supply them with tourist information in their own languages.
With over 13 years of experience in translation, interpretation, dubbing, subtitling, and localization of tourism materials, Expertrans BPO can adequately meet the specific requirements of the agents in this industry.
Many Asia-based companies in the Travel and Tourism Industry rely on Expertrans to communicate their multilingual “voice” globally. By combining cutting-edge technology and the world’s most stringently tested linguists, our Travel Industry specialists enable you to adapt your business and communication models to suit any international customer base. With ISO 9001:2015 quality assurance certification and unparalleled breadth and depth of experience, Expertrans Global ensures delivery of customized global language and business solutions to effectively fulfill your specific requirements for any market, language, or deadline.
Tourist Materials List:
- Tourist guidebooks
- Restaurant menus
- General documents and correspondence
How to work with us:
1. Send any inquiries to our email at?[email protected]
2. Our customer representative will contact you shortly within 1?hour and advise you the quotation and estimated timeline for your project.
3. One of our dedicated project managers starts your translation project after receiving your purchase order/contract confirmation or advance payment when necessary.
4. We will deliver the final translation to you by the promised deadline and make any revisions to your requirements after the delivery.
5. You make the payment to us via PayPal, MoneyBookers or Bank Transfer within the agreed timeframe.
Contact us NOW and experience the best quality!
Email: [email protected]
- Vietnam: +84 926 05 1999
- Singapore: +65 6715 7049